Sweet Tweets

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh the places we'll go...

We are waiting to find out where we will be in 3 months.

And it's not likely going to be in D.C. I will miss seeing our nation's treasures every single day on my way to work. It still awes me that I drive past them on my commute... not quite my daily pass by the Chik-Fil-A on Piedmont, but still amazing.

The possibilities seem endless... and in a way they are. We might be in a new town where Hunt is starting an interventional cardiology fellowship. Or we might be in a new town where Hunt is working as a general cardiologist for one year until his fellowship starts July of 2012, most likely in a different town from that one. So far Hunt has interviewed in NC, GA, FL, TX, and CO. He still has MA, CT, NH, RI, OH and LA to go. So many options...yet we are confident that the Lord already knows exactly where we will be July 1st. And every July 1st after this one.

So while we are praying hard for the Lord's will to be revealed to us, and for our faith to be increased during this "waiting room" stay, we are doing our best to be at peace and obedient by not being anxious for an answer.

As for God, his way is perfect:
The LORD’s word is flawless;
he shields all who take refuge in him.
For who is God besides the LORD?
And who is the Rock except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength
and keeps my way secure.
- psalms 18:30-32

One thing we are confident about...we will go together, it will be an adventure and it will be in the United States...and that's about all we know right now!

2 Remarks:

Amy said...

love you! praying God's perfece will for y'all. will be an exciting and adventurous time.

Sandy said...

is it okay if I pray for NC?! :) if not, just know I AM praying!