Sweet Tweets

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Precious Memories on Film...or, er, Pixels

I have been waiting for our wedding pictures like a child waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve. Dan and Anne Almasy were our photographers and they were the first vendor we arranged for when it came to planning our wedding. I trusted they would be amazing, but I'm finding it hard to put into words how ecstatic I am over the moments that Dan and Anne captured.


And I knew that there would be many, many goofy shots of Hunt and I since we danced like maniacs at the reception and are generally pretty silly with one another. Point in case:


Rocking out to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'!"


I can't wait to see all the rest, we love every single one! Thank you Dan and Anne, we are indebted to you for preserving these moments for us and our families!

1 Remarks:

Beth said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! You were a beautiful bride!