Sweet Tweets

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Whoooo Boy!

It's no secret I have a sweet tooth. Especially for all things baked. Even more if they are cup-cake shaped.

A very difficult temptation for me? ChikFilA Peach Milkshakes. When they were debuted last spring, there was one week that every day on my way home from work I swung by the Chik and got one. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. At least it was the small version sans whip cream and cherry. I saved many calories that way I'm sure.

And as I prepare for engagement photos and getting fitted for a wedding dress, ChikFilA has brought back the sweet nectar of the peach combined with its ice dream. I believe it's a conspiracy. It's going to be a monumental test of my will to not partake. I figure if I have one, I'll have many.

It is causing me to drive home a different way. And to quote scripture.

Get thee behind me Satan! And get thee from growing my behind o' Peach Milkshake!

0 Remarks: