Sweet Tweets

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vie Privée


I wish that I had been able to make my blog private after giving visitors a heads up as to why I was making this switch, but sometimes time is of the essence. As a bride-to-be, I am preparing to be Hunt's wife. That will include me moving up to D.C. to join him since he doesn't finish his cardiology fellowship until next summer. One of the major things that needs to be in place for that to happen is for me to find gainful employment up in our nation's capital. Since this economy is not the easiest one in which to find a job, I've started that process.

And as much as I enjoy my friends and family sharing in this adventure, I'd rather be somewhat of a confidential person when it comes to potential employers. I'm confident that once I have landed a stellar position to join my future hubby I'll change it back to a public blog to make it easier to visit. For now, if you are reading these words, it's because I trust you and don't think it will hurt my employment chances for you to know what's happening in my world.

0 Remarks: