Sweet Tweets

Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Bells

I had the most wonderful time watching the Royal wedding this morning. It was so beautiful and sweet - and made me go back just six short months ago and think about that moment before the doors opened and my father and I walked down the aisle. I can't even begin to imagine what Kate must have been feeling when she stepped out of the car at Westminster Abbey.

I loved their genuine smiles and obvious emotion, and can't help but be joyful and hope for the best for the newlyweds.

Of course it has caused me, like so many other women worldwide, to have weddings on the brain all the rest of day. And reminds me to be so thankful that our wedding was exactly what we wished it to be - a wonderful celebration of what our Lord and Savior created between Hunt and me.


0 Remarks: