Sweet Tweets

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Wedding Disconnect: Stick with Me

Oh friends. Life is so very busy, and it's rushing by at a thousand miles a minute. While I can't wait to be Hunt's wife, I just want it all to slow down a little. I want to cherish and savor and fully experience.

As a result of this time-warp phase of life, my brief blogging streak has come to a screeching halt. I had no time to send thank you notes much less create witty entries about life in DC, as a future bride, as a southerner with suggestions - but please stick with me.

I want to keep our friends and family updated on our adventures, and plan to, but currently, there a few hours in the day that I'm not working, planning, calling or sleeping. Oh, and eating!

See you soon!
love,
a content, thrilled, and over-scheduled bride.



0 Remarks: