Sweet Tweets

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Easy and Simple

I love to cook. It really is therapeutic to me. I love creating and having something come from the work of my hands. Even more so, I love feeding the people I care about. It's a joy for me to see someone take a bite of a dish I've made and see their corresponding smile. It's not that I do it for the affirmation, it is just nice to provide that comfort and enjoyment to others. It's the fact that they feel good as a result of my cooking that makes me feel good.

I found a great recipe that is quick and easy and makes a great meal! They are Marvelous Mini Meatloaves

You can customize this recipe to make four different versions of the basic recipe according to what flavor you are craving that particular night. The best part of this is that instead of making one big "loaf" of meat, you make the mini loaves in a muffin tin! Easy, fast, and really tasty.

I wonder how many more times I can say the word easy.

Easy!!!

0 Remarks: