Sweet Tweets

Monday, October 06, 2008

Casting my Vote

This might come as a surprise to some of you, but you might as well know that I'm voting for McCain this fall. You may not care, and the thought of an election and the junk that comes with it might make you nauseous.

BUT, if you do care, and want to help support McCain, I will be going to the Republican Headquarters tomorrow and picking up yard signs and bumper stickers. If you want any (and I'm happy to send them to you) let me know.

Why the sudden activism?

Watch the Saddleback interviews and notice that Obama wants to have it both ways on many issues. I'm not one of those people that think it would be fun to see what he actually does if he got into office.

I, like many others, think it's a joke to think that increasing taxes would stimulate the economy. History shows that just doesn't work. Here is a link to the original Wall Street Journal article where the data is coming from.

What a mess.

Want a sign?

----------------
Listening to: David Crowder Band - We Won't Be Quiet
via FoxyTunes

3 Remarks:

Tammy said...

I'm right there with you sister!!!! Send those bumper stickers my way!!!!! I'll proudly put one on our cars!!!! Love you and miss you!!! BTW - got the newspaper... tell Hunt thank you for thinking of us. That was so sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everybody knows Jesus would've voted Republican. Who can forget his sermons on capital gains, the earned income tax credit or other matters of fiscal policy? And everyone knows he was opposed to soaking the rich. Thank you, Ann Coulter!

Melissa said...

It's a shame that you would only say that anonymously. Doesn't take much courage to have a dissenting point of view when you can hide behind that nameless identity.

And it's interesting to me that I chose to talk about actual issues and my position on them. Which you did not. Not a very convincing argument my anonymous commenter.