Sweet Tweets

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The cost of your commute

Would you find it helpful to know what your monthly cost is for your commute?

Or, since most people aren't planning to change their place of residence or where they work anytime soon, would that just depress you to find out how much it is really hitting your wallet for?

Well, I knew my commute cost would be low since I drive maybe 5 miles per day for work. So, holding my breath, I found out that my monthly commute price turned out to be: $23.24.


That is incredible considering my commute cost before my current job was almost four times that at $101.70!

Proceed with caution...or have a box of tissues at the ready.

Check out yours at: http://commuteprice.com

----------------
Listening to: Journey - Who's Crying Now
via FoxyTunes

0 Remarks: