Sweet Tweets

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Methodology

So, I am in training for my HALF marathon. In no way have I considered doing a full. I'm just trying to do 2-3 miles right now, so we are keeping expectations low around here...

I have 14 weeks to go as of tomorrow...for now I'm just trying to get my body used to running outside.

As if it's the outside part that I'm adjusting to.

It's the running that's the variable that I've added to this little experiment.

I used to say that the only reason you would ever see me running was if someone was chasing me with a gun. And I'm feeling like that's still true...but it would have to be a big gun, loaded with body armor piercing bullets and carried by someone that used to be a sniper in another life.

It's actually not a bad training method now that I think about it.

----------------
Listening to: Keane - Nothing In My Way
via FoxyTunes

0 Remarks: