Sweet Tweets

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Do you Sanka or...Senseo?!?

After recently delighting in a single-serving coffee machine (there are many side benefits to house sitting) I mentioned to a very savvy internet peruser how great it would be to have one of my very own. That resulted in the discovery of this nifty little promotion. Share Senseo.










That's right folks. In return for a couple minutes of your time filling out a 2 page survey, you are eligible to receive a FREE Senseo. Plus a bunch of other things like free coffee, coupons, etc. I believe it is measured on how influential you are with recommending new brands to your friends, and how often you are likely to use it. I qualified, and for $15 in shipping fees, I am now receiving a free coffee machine. As it was pointed out to me, if I use the coffee they send me (again, let's review, for FREE) I will make up the cost by not going to Caribou for one week. Worthwhile in my mind.

Coffee for one, coming up!

0 Remarks: