Sweet Tweets

Friday, September 14, 2007

On our way...

We are at the airport about the leave for Greece!

My mission team is group of 9 fantastic people (plus me) and we are ready to arrive in Haldiki, Greece, on the Mediterranean Sea, and spend time with the Romanian student leaders. We are conducting a leadership conference over the next week. We will be teaching Andy Stanley’s Next Generation Leader.

Many thanks to the people that supported me financially and prayerfully. You helped me to raise well over my goal of $2,000. Your generous giving is helping myself, my team and the Romanian students experience an incredible week of fellowship and challenging teaching. Please keep praying while we are there for the Romanian students and full-time Romanian staff, our teaching sessions and for fellowship in Christ to prevail over our time together.















Many thank you’s to the several people that helped me prepare for this trip...

  • My parents for supporting me and praying over my trip
  • Mom for loading me up on candy and gum
  • Holly for supplying the body-size bag that you see pictured here
  • Rod for the super power converter and English to Romanian dictionary
  • Hunt for the backpack, iTune power juice, and noise-canceling headphones
  • Alissa for organizing an awesome prayer meeting
  • Susanne for driving me to the airport
  • Mark for asking me to be a part of this team!

0 Remarks: