Sweet Tweets

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Directions

Maybe it’s because it was my major, but I appreciate a good little bit of marketing genius. Recently flying cross country (to San Diego to visit Brad and be a bridesmaid in Cammie’s wedding) and looking for any thing to distract me from the bouncing 8 year old boy in the seat in front of me, along with his oh-so-precious-yet-horribly-colicky baby brother fretting in the arms of his mother seated next to him, the pretzel packaging for AirTran airways caught my attention. Just in case you won’t be flying the discount skies anytime soon, here is the little flair of marketing that tickled my mind:

How to eat Gourmet Pretzels on a low-fare airline.


  1. Think about our wonderful low fares at airtran.com as you open packet.
  2. Place a pretzel in mouth. With each crunch, be reminded of our low fares.
  3. As you swallow, remember again just how low the fares are.
  4. Repeat until pretzel packet is empy.
  5. Keep empty packet to remind yourself to book at airtran.com.

0 Remarks: