Sweet Tweets

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Barking Cat

It's amazing what will make you laugh when you haven't had contact with the outside world except for church these past two weeks...I think what I have is pneumonia since the antibiotic I took only briefly held off my infection. This is why I prefer the bateriocidal antiobiotics (like the one I sold) vs the bateriostatic ones...but it could really make no difference and could be all in my head...or in my chest where my bug now seems to have migrated to. No biggie, right? I'm 25 and should be able to fight this thing off, right? Wrong. I feel like a big wimp right now.

Anyway, since it's just me and the dog it is interesting what is entertaining to me at this point...meaning just about anything right now. Here is a video clip of a barking cat: http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=421 Enjoy...

0 Remarks: