Sweet Tweets

Thursday, July 28, 2011

We are alive and well

in WUSTAH!

Yes, I know it's been a while. Yes, I have neglected this blog. Yes, I've had a million and one ideas about things to post. Yes, I'm amazed at how people with multiple small children find the time to post and I am only taking care of me (plus one husband) and can't seem to find the time.

And yes, we are now officially residents of Central Massachusetts. The good doctor tells me that he's making all my dreams come true by moving me to snowy New England away from people who say "y'all," any hope of finding a Chick-fil-A nearby or decent college football. We shall see. But, I do have to say that, so far, I love the lower humidity, noticeable lack of palmetto bugs, and hearing thick Boston accents.

And with that, out goes the old:


And in comes the new:


You'll be hearing from us soon...

1 Remarks:

Sandy said...

I can't wait to read about the Northern adventures of a true Southern Belle! xoxo!