Sweet Tweets

Monday, August 16, 2010

2 Months Until and Three Years Since

To the wonderful man that will be my husband (husband!) two months from this day I want to say, Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago you took me out to a lovely dinner at Atmosphere restaurant in Atlanta. You held open all of my doors, stood when I stood, entertained me with stories, made me laugh at your quick sense of humor and dazzled me with an amazing view from the 11th story of the Eclipse building. You were irresistible. And have remained that way.

I love you and I can't wait to spend 3 more years together. And then three more after that. And then three more...and...you get the drift.

This is our last dating anniversary as it has been decided that once we are married that the wedding anniversary trumps all others and the rest are retired...Hunt's lucky that we are getting married less than one year after getting engaged, otherwise he would have had the triple doozie of my birthday, Valentine's and the anniversary of our engagement all hitting in the same month!

1 Remarks:

Julie Tiemann said...

Sweet sweet post!