Sweet Tweets

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Matt and Leslie's Wedding

The wedding to put all other weddings to shame...Mr. and Mrs. Matt Buchholz were married November 4th, 2006 at Peachtree Christian church with a reception at the Fox in downtown Atlanta. I was their maid of honor and enjoyed every minute of this fabulous weekend. How could I not? My brother Brad and his girlfriend Annie came in from San Diego and Mom and Dad came down from Philadelphia. Every day was filled with fun things to do, plus I was surrounded by people I love and love to be with. Congrats to the newlyweds!!!

The bridesmaids luncheon

The rehearsal and dinner after

All the bridesmaids getting ready together

Getting ready at the church

The reception at the Fox

The Sunday brunch at the Hotel Indigo

0 Remarks: