Sweet Tweets

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's A BOY!!!


IT'S A BOY!
Ok, so he's not here YET, but my wonderful friends Tammy and BJ found out yesterday that they are having a little baby boy!!! We were all betting on him being a girl since he had managed to make her not only sick in the morning, but all day sick...so much for old wive's tales. She is due in April, and I am in huge anticipation of being Aunt Melissa! Of course when I told my mother that I was going to be an aunt, she about hung up the phone since my only sibling (Brad) is not married. :) Don't worry, I haven't designated myself as an aunt, Tammy has bestowed the priviledge on me. This is BIG...my first friend to have a baby...AND she lives here in Atlanta, so I can hug, snuggle and love on that little creature to my heart's content. If I could scan in a clear pic of the sonogram, I would post it for all of y'all's delight...or maybe just mine ;)

0 Remarks: